“pty" Vk wdni non This Pa^e is a Dedication by MR. AND MRS. MAX BROWN in commemoration of their Golden Wedding Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Brown, who were born in different sections of Poland, emigrated to Chicago, Illinois, in the early part of the present century where they had the good fortune to become acquainted with each other. Following their meeting and a brief courtship, they became engaged, and were married on September 10th, 1910, in the nearby city of Rockford, Illinois. Following their marriage, they returned to Chicago to make their home and remained there until the year of 1944, when they decided to move to San Antonio to take up residence and have resided here to this day. Mr. and Mrs. Brown, since making their home in our city, have found sufficient time from their busy schedule of business and household duties to affiliate with, and participate in, various local Jewish organizations. Mr. Brown, who has just recently retired from active business, lists affiliations with such organizations as B'nai B’rith, San Antonio Zionist organization, Golden Manor organization and the Agudas Achim Synagogue. Mrs. Brown is active in the local chapters of Sr. Fladassah, B'nai B'rith Women, Council of Jewish Women, and the Agudas Achim Sisterhood. Mr. and Mrs. Brown are the proud parents of two sons, Ben and Leo, living with their families in Chicago, and one daughter, Sylvia, married to Bernard Kanter of our city, and seven grandchildren, Teddie and Debbie Brown, Monette and Joe J. Brown, Jay Allen and Ray David Kanter, and Zona Beth Kanter Pigeon, and one grandson, Barry Pigeon. It is the wish of the many relatives and friends of this esteemed couple, who join with them in the commemoration of this great event, that the happiness that has blessed their marriage for the past fifty years, shall be multiplied many times over, in the next fifty years to come. DEDICATED THIS 26TH DAY OF MARCH, 1961.